(1) Introduction - This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
(2) Intellectual Property Rights - Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website (). Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to Use Website - You may view, download for caching purposes only, and consult pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
(b) You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
(4) Limitations of Liability - The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Forum Posting / Comments - You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person's privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
(7) Variation - We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Entire agreement - This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
(9) Law and Jurisdiction - This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with belgium law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the belgium courts.
(10) Our Contact Details - You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site use marketing and tracking technologies to personalize your experience, analyse site usage, and offered tailored promotions. The cookies that Phil Lutz website uses are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. Phil Lutz website uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that was previously saved via the settings of your browser. Phil Lutz website processes personal data. This is done in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation. This privacy statement describes which personal data is collected and why, how your personal data is handled and what your rights are with regard to your personal data.
How does Phil Lutz obtain your personal data?
Phil Lutz obtains your personal data in different ways:
. from yourself, for example the data you provide during any registration via the website or e-mail;
. from public sources and websites;
. from third parties in the context of the services provided by Phil Lutz.
What is your personal data processed for?
Phil Lutz processes your personal data for the following purposes:
to contact you in the context of the service;
for sending e-mail newsletters;
for sending marketing communications by post.
On what grounds are your personal data processed?
Phil Lutz processes your personal data:
for the implementation of an agreement;
with your permission;
for a legitimate interest.
How long is your personal information stored?
Phil Lutz does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected or as long as Phil Lutz requires this on the basis of statutory retention periods.
With whom is your personal information shared?
Phil Lutz does not sell your information to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. A processing agreement is concluded with companies that process your data on behalf of Phil Lutz to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. It may be necessary for Phil Lutz to engage companies in a country outside the EEA for the processing of personal data. In that case, Phil Lutz ensures that this is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
How are your personal data protected?
Phil Lutz takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com.
What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have various rights with regard to the processing of your personal data. This way you have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Phil Lutz website. You also have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to send the personal data that Phil Lutz website has to you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within four weeks.
Changing this privacy statement
Phil Lutz can change this privacy statement. Please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes. In the event of major changes, Phil Lutz will clearly communicate this via a message on the website.
Contact and more information
If you want more information, if you have questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data, please contact us.
This privacy statement was last amended on: 25 February 2020.